Thursday, February 2, 2017

Baking when I can

I absolutely love baking but can't always find the time. I try very hard to make my family a home made birthday cake for their birthday's. I gathered some photo's of past cakes and even a birthday pie (requested by my husband). Hopefully it will inspire you to try yourself. I don't make the fanciest cakes but i definitely do it with love!
This is my attempt at a circuit board cake for my husband . He didn't know I was doing it, so he's reaction was awesome!!
This is the circuit board cake lit up with number sparklers (I think it added something special)
Plain chocolate cake. I used a butter knife to make the little designs. Added a little bit extra to a plain chocolate cake
My husband requested TWO pies for this birthday. The covered one i believe was a blueberry pie and the flower pie was cherry. I think he probably ate one whole one by himself  lol
Dinosaur cake for my two year old boy. A cake like this looks like you put more effort in it than you actually do, s that's a bonus. 
This was for my son 's third birthday. He loved watching Dora so I figured the easiest thing would be a star. I think it was a hit at his first friends birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment