Thursday, February 2, 2017

I designed a coat of arms for each of my kids




This is the first coat of arms that I did for my first son
 I've always been fascinated with family history. I don't remember the exact moment that I came up with this idea, but I'm sure glad I did. To have something their mother designed especially for each one of them, I thought would be extra special. I can be pretty sentimental, so when I thought up this idea, I knew i had to follow through. I used an app on my phone called PicsArt and fused picture elements to create a one of a kind Coat of arms.  
This is the second coat of arms I created for my second son 
 I looked up the name meanings as well as just went off their personalities. I'm hoping these are something they will cherish and want to keep forever. I sent all the finished coat of arms to a photo lab, where they were enlarged. I was worried the image wouldn't be as nice with the enlargement but transferred nicely.  I picked up cheap black frames and will be putting them over each of the kids beds.
  
The coat of arms I designed for my daughter
                                                           
If you would like a more in depth post about how I created these please leave a comment and let me know. If you create one for your own little one, I would love to see! 
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment