Tuesday, February 7, 2017

RH Negative Blood Type

I have Rh negative blood. If you don't know what that is or what it means I'll post a link to the definition so you can understand more in depth what I'm talking about

💉Because I have negative blood, with each of my pregnancies I've had to get a shot (needle) at 28 weeks. When each of my children where born, they were tested and if they had positive blood, i again had to get a secondary needle. Only one of my children turned out to actually have positive blood, so I only got the second shot once.

I've been searching the internet a bit about being RH negative and there are definitely interesting theory's out there. Also there are thought to be certain traits that Rh negative people share. I thought it would be fun to go through a list I found and see which are true for me.

1.  A feeling of not belonging: I would have to say that this one is true for me. I've always felt different and always struggled to fit in with other people.

2. Truth seeker: I am absolutely a seeker of truth. I'm always seeking answers to everything, and I'm never satisfied until I feel that I've done my due diligence.

3. Sense of "mission" in life: I do have a strong sense that I need to have a purpose and meaning. I certainly don't want to aimlessly go through life.

4. Empathy and Compassion for mankind: I feel like I do have empathy. When I was little and someone would hurt themselves, I would literally have physical sympathy pains for people. I don't want to see people mistreated and often take on other people's burdens on myself.

5. An extra Rib or Vertebra: I have no idea on this one.

6. Higher than Average IQ: I would say for emotional intelligence, I have a higher than average IQ

7. ESP ability: I would say this one is true. I've always went off my senses/vibes. I can get strong negative or positive vibes very shortly after meeting someone. Certain instances in my life I have pegged people without even having a conversation.

8. Love of Space and Science: I'm going to have to say no on this one. Although i do find these interesting, I wouldn't go as far as to say I have a LOVE for these topics

9. More sensitive vision and other senses: I wouldn't say my vision isn't that great. My hearing on the other hand, I think is on the sensitive side. 

10. Cannot be cloned: Apparently Rh negative people can not be cloned, so i guess that's a fact.

11. Lower body temperature: I'm always freezing cold, does that count? lol

12. Higher or Lower blood pressure: I'm always on the Lower end.

13. Predominantly blue, green, or hazel eyes: I have Hazel eyes

14: Reddish or reddish tint to hair color: I have brown hair

15. Increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight: I love heat and too much sun gives me a headache.

16. Unexplained scares: I do occasionally experience episodes of fear for no reason.

17. Piercing eyes: Not sure about this one. 

18. Tend to be Healers: Not sure what they mean by that one.

19. Empathetic illnesses: like I previous expressed I use to get sympathy pains if that counts.

20. Ability to disrupt electrical devices: Not that i'm aware of

21. Prone to Alien abduction: Not that i'm aware of 👽

22. Experience unexplained phenomenon: Not that I can think of.

23. Psychic dreams and/or ability: I've had dreams of places and then seen them afterward. 


I hope this was entertaining and if you are also RH negative, feel free to answer them as well. Also there is a lot of interesting and fun theory's about RH negative people. I encourage you to search them if you are interested.  

No comments:

Post a Comment